Michelle E. Sabin is a Partner at Zinober Diana. P.A. where her areas of practice include general liability, first-party property & casualty defense, insurance coverage counsel, and commercial litigation.
- Prior to joining Zinober Diana P.A., Ms. Sabin was a volunteer attorney for Gulfcoast Legal Services, Inc. where she provided Pro Bono legal assistance to those needing counsel to handle landlord-tenant disputes. In addition, Michelle was an associate attorney at a prominent, national insurance defense firm for several years, where she handled general liability, nursing home defense litigation, first-party coverage, property casualty defense, and construction litigation.
- Ms. Sabin is a graduate of Florida State University where she received her Bachelor of Science Cum Laude in Criminology and Psychology. In May 2008, she was awarded her Juris Doctor Cum Laude from Stetson University College of Law. While in law school, Ms. Sabin was the recipient of the Nader/Zrake Memorial Award, the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, and was included in Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
- While in law school, Ms. Sabin also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Rex M. Barbas of the 13th Judicial Circuit in and for Hillsborough County, Tampa, Florida. She was a Biodiversity Fellow at the Institute for Biodiversity Law and Policy, where she participated in the implementation program of the American College & University Presidents Climate Commitment initiative. Michelle was also a member of Phi Delta Phi, President of the Environmental Law Society, and a student editor for the Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy.
- Michelle is a fan of all things Florida State, and also enjoys traveling and practicing yoga during her free time
- Ms. Sabin is admitted to practice in Florida, and the Middle District of Florida. She is a member of The Florida Bar.
Zinober Diana was named the Best Lawyers™ “Law Firm of the Year” in
Commercial Litigation Law in Florida for the 2018 Edition.